- Serruya MD, Napoli A, Satterthwaite N, Kardine, J, McCoy J, Grampurohit N, Talkar K, Middleton DM, Mohamed F, Kogan M, Sharan A, Wu C, Rosenwasser RH. Neuromotor prosthetic to treat stroke-related paresis: N-of-1 trial. Commun Med 2, 37 (2022).
- Serruya MD, Hatsopoulos NG, Paninski L, Fellows MR, Donoghue JP. Instant Neural Control of a Movement Signal. Nature. 2002. 416:141-142.
- Hochberg LR, Serruya MD, Friehs GM, Mukand JA, Saleh M, Caplan AH, Branner A, Chen D, Penn RD, Donoghue JP. Neuronal ensemble control of prosthetic devices by a human with tetraplegia. Nature. 2006 Jul 13;442(7099):164-71.
- Adewole DO, Serruya MD, Harris JP, Burrell JC, Petrov D, Chen HI, Wolf JA, Cullen DK. The Evolution of Neuroprosthetic Interfaces. Crit Rev Biomed Eng. 2016;44(1-2):123-52.
- Serruya MD. Connecting the Brain to Itself through an Emulation. Front Neurosci. 2017 Jun 30;11:373.
- Serruya MD, Harris JP, Adewole DO, Struzyna LA, Burrell JC, Nemes AD, Petrov D, Kraft RH, Chen HI, Wolf JA, Cullen DK. Engineered Axonal Tracts as “Living Electrodes.” Advanced Functional Materials. 2018 March; 28(12).
Collective Team Peer-Reviewed Publications
- The NuroSleeve, a user-centered 3D printed hybrid orthosis for individuals with upper extremity impairment
- Graph theoretical measures of fast ripple networks improve the accuracy of post-operative seizure outcome prediction
- The role of the insula in chronic pain following spinal cord injury: A resting-state fMRI study
- Automated subfield volumetric analysis of amygdala, hippocampus, and thalamic nuclei in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy
- A Learned Map for Places and Concepts in the Human Medial Temporal Lobe
- Systematic review and network meta-analysis of neurostimulation for painful diabetic neuropathy. Diabetes care 2022;45:2466–2475
- Lumbar Synovial Cysts—Should You Fuse or Not?
- Stimulation better targets fast-ripple generating networks in super responders to the responsive neurostimulator system
- Evaluation of eight registration algorithms applied to the insula and insular gyri
- A Multi-Disciplinary Review of Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing: Practical Considerations for Spine Surgery
- Increased Surgeon-specific Experience and Volume is Correlated With Improved Clinical Outcomes in Lumbar Fusion Patients
- Clinical Outcomes with and without Adherence to Evidence-Based Medicine Guidelines for Lumbar Degenerative Spondylolisthesis Fusion Patients
- Accuracy and efficiency using frameless transient fiducial registration in stereoelectroencephalography and deep brain stimulation
- Does Preoperative Opiate Choice Increase Risk of Postoperative Infection and Subsequent Surgery?
- Technical Aspects of Intra-Operative Ultrasound for Spinal Cord Injury and Myelopathy: A Practical Review
- Diffusion Tractography in Neurosurgical Planning: Overview of Advanced Clinical Applications
- Smartphone-based activity tracking for spine patients: Current technology and future opportunities
- Real World Characterization of Chronic Pain, Success Rates and Implant Rates: Evidence from a Digital Health Platform of Patients Undergoing Spinal Cord Stimulation Evaluations
- Long-term outcomes of mesial temporal laser interstitial thermal therapy for drug-resistant epilepsy and subsequent surgery for seizure recurrence: A multi-centre cohort study
- Exoscope improves visualization and extent of hippocampal resection in temporal lobectomy