- Serruya MD, Napoli A, Satterthwaite N, Kardine, J, McCoy J, Grampurohit N, Talkar K, Middleton DM, Mohamed F, Kogan M, Sharan A, Wu C, Rosenwasser RH. Neuromotor prosthetic to treat stroke-related paresis: N-of-1 trial. Commun Med 2, 37 (2022).
- Serruya MD, Hatsopoulos NG, Paninski L, Fellows MR, Donoghue JP. Instant Neural Control of a Movement Signal. Nature. 2002. 416:141-142.
- Hochberg LR, Serruya MD, Friehs GM, Mukand JA, Saleh M, Caplan AH, Branner A, Chen D, Penn RD, Donoghue JP. Neuronal ensemble control of prosthetic devices by a human with tetraplegia. Nature. 2006 Jul 13;442(7099):164-71.
- Adewole DO, Serruya MD, Harris JP, Burrell JC, Petrov D, Chen HI, Wolf JA, Cullen DK. The Evolution of Neuroprosthetic Interfaces. Crit Rev Biomed Eng. 2016;44(1-2):123-52.
- Serruya MD. Connecting the Brain to Itself through an Emulation. Front Neurosci. 2017 Jun 30;11:373.
- Serruya MD, Harris JP, Adewole DO, Struzyna LA, Burrell JC, Nemes AD, Petrov D, Kraft RH, Chen HI, Wolf JA, Cullen DK. Engineered Axonal Tracts as “Living Electrodes.” Advanced Functional Materials. 2018 March; 28(12).
Collective Team Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Lumbar Synovial Cysts-Should You Fuse or Not?
- A Multi-Disciplinary Review of Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing: Practical Considerations for Spine Surgery
- Increased Surgeon-specific Experience and Volume is Correlated With Improved Clinical Outcomes in Lumbar Fusion Patients
- Clinical Outcomes with and without Adherence to Evidence-Based Medicine Guidelines for Lumbar Degenerative Spondylolisthesis Fusion Patients
- Accuracy and efficiency using frameless transient fiducial registration in stereoelectroencephalography and deep brain stimulation
- Does Preoperative Opiate Choice Increase Risk of Postoperative Infection and Subsequent Surgery?
- Technical Aspects of Intra-Operative Ultrasound for Spinal Cord Injury and Myelopathy: A Practical Review
- Stimulation better targets fast-ripple generating networks in super responders to the responsive neurostimulator system
- Evaluation of eight registration algorithms applied to the insula and insular gyri
- Exoscope improves visualization and extent of hippocampal resection in temporal lobectomy
- Delta oscillation coupled propagating fast ripples precede epileptiform discharges in patients with focal epilepsy
- Amplitude synchronization of spontaneous activity of medial and lateral temporal gyri reveals altered thalamic connectivity in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy
- Hypoglossal nerve injury with C1 lateral mass screw placement: A case report and review of the literature
- The role of electrical stimulation for rehabilitation and regeneration after spinal cord injury
- Incidence of Pseudarthrosis and Subsequent Surgery After Cervical Fusion Surgery: A Retrospective Review of a National Health Care Claims Database
- Single-Center Retrospective Analysis of Device-Related Complications Related to Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation for Pain Relief in 31 Patients
- Temporal lobe interictal spikes disrupt encoding and retrieval of verbal memory: A subregion analysis
- Clinical Outcomes at One-year Follow-up for Patients with Surgical Site Infection after Spinal Fusion
- Digital Subtraction Angiography May Reduce the Rate of Radiographic Hemorrhage in Stereoelectroencephalography
- Telemedicine in Neurosurgery During the COVID-19 Outbreak: Where We Are 1 Year Later